Sunday, April 11, 2010

SADDISTIC MULTIPLY IN OUR WORLD




I sent my hubby to Kepong Sentral KTM Station.Poor him..lucky its not a peak hours.Then i went to Tesco Mutiara Damansara looking for a cheap sandal to wear and directly went home.Once i got home,i had my breakfast as my stomach cudnt bear with the hunger.hahhaha..nasi goreng with sambal ayam is not as gud as i expected...exspensive some more...!darn it!..finished my meal i felt kinda bored as theres none of my friends were online on ym and skype to chat with...so baca metro online...i saw one pic of baby unwrapped by newspapers....i closed the site on the spot.I couldnt let myself to read more....it brought me to tears by reading the tagline only 'MAYAT DALAM TONG SAMPAH'...the pic of my sons strikely came to my head...wutta hell with people nowadays...how small people are they are still people!....u dont have any rights to take their lives u motherfucker!!!those babies are deserves our love!!dont u feelin any sorry for own blood?!!!get a gun and shot urself die!!theres no places in this world deserve u stupid fucking cow!!u r not human .not even deserve to be called an animal!...u r EVIL!!EVIL!EVIL!

A CHILD has a heart beat 18 days after conception. A woman usually never realizes she's pregnant until she's 2-3 months. By then the CHILD is half-way developed and has most of it's features. By then the CHILD feels PAIN AND HAS EMOTIONS...........PROVEN FACT!!!!!!

 
PRO-CHOICE = MURDER

PRO-CHOICERS = PRO-MURDERERS!!!!!







 EVERY child deserves a chance at life, vote for pro-life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment